Jan 5, 2013

New Years 2013 Virtual Challenge To Explode Your Bank Account


It’s time to pay very close attention.
With the new year, there will come the greatest wave of success – of MASSIVE success…that any of us have ever seen or experienced in our life time.
You and I will see things that we didn’t know were possible.We will see people that have struggled for 10 years, have a break through…and earn more money in a month – than they ever have in a year.
People who say, “I’d love to get started in your business but I can’t because I’d have to take money out of my savings account.”
…or, “I’d love to get ALL IN but I don’t want to touch my 401k”.
…these are people who watch too much TV. They’ve been brainwashed to actually believe that a 401k or a savings account is a “good return” on their money.
Put it this way: the last ad campaign I ran for our Empower Network business gave me a return of about 900% on my money. Which means that when I see Wells Fargo advertising 5-year CDs by promising a .8% return, and less than that on a savings account… it makes me snort milk out of my nose.
Read it again: 900% return on my money. Wells Fargo can kiss my booty.
http://socialmediabar.com/virtual-new-years-challenge

This is a guest post from http://fiverr.com/ladydee

1 comment:

  1. These kinds of articles are always attractive and I am happy to find so many good points here in the post. I appreciate it very much! I am looking forward to other share. Thank you so much!internet marketing blog

    ReplyDelete